Terms & Conditions
- EPRA indicates EPRA Journals
- EPRA Journals implies EPRA all print and online journals.
- Author means main author in the article.
- Co-Author indicates additional authors in the article
- Submitted author indicates paper submitted author
- Pay Author remarks that pay the publication fee in the article authors list
- Publication means article publication
- Publication Fee is a charge for publishing their article in any of our journals.
- Copy Right indicates EPRA Journals Copy Right form
- The EPRA reserves the right to make changes whether stylistic, grammatical, delete, rewrite sentences and paragraphs of the paper as deemed necessary.
- The decision on who to include as a co-author main author should be discussed and got the permission upon prior to article submission.
- EPRA Journals consider author names in the article are got the permission from respective authors by the submitted author.
- If corresponding author wants to remove any one Co-author name from their submitted article. He/she must communicate the editor or chief editor before 15 days from publication date.
- EPRA journals will not consider any paper or component of a paper that has been published or is under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Authors are exclusively responsible for the statements and opinions advanced by them.
- Publication fee will pay only after the paper acceptance confirmation mail from editor or chief editor,
- We never accept prior fee payment,
- All Authors must sign the Copy Right form (available in the Website) during your payment through email or website. The forms may be uploaded through website or e-mail, or speed/registered post to the Editorial Office.
- We never tolerate plagiarism. In case any article is found to be plagiarised before publication, we immediately reject the article and blacklist their name. Even after publication if any article found plagiarised or reported by anybody with proper evidence. We will REMOVE the article without any notice to the corresponding author.
- We will send the paper published single issue only incase of print journals.
- We will send hard copies to all paid authors.
- Those who prefer only online edition, he/she cannot receive the hard copy of journal.
- If any queries or infringement occurs, subject to Tiruchirapalli jurisdiction.